Sash Window Restoration
We can restore, repair and refresh your sash windows with just a little, professional, TLC
If the passing years have taken their toll on your windows you need to get in touch with the experts
In the worst case scenario, our team can build an elegant replacement that can reproduce all the original details of your windows, or we can customise them to effectively meet your preferences.
KELLYS SASH WINDOW RESTORATION SERVICES
As specialists when it comes to sash window repair, maintenance and restoration, we are able to offer a diverse range of solutions to the problems associated with poorly maintained windows. Our draught sealing system, for example, can effectively breathe new life into your windows and doors. Our restoration techniques have been proven to dramatically improve both door and window performance at a fraction of the cost that replacement would require.
Did you know that draught sealing only has a VAT rating of 5%? Raising the heat and fuel efficiency of your home is something that you can’t afford to miss out on!
THE BENEFITS OF SASH WINDOW REPAIR
Our refurbishment services can offer a diverse range of advantages to homeowners, including:
- No more draughts
- No more rattling
- Improved soundproofing
- Improved insulation and heat-retention
- Drastically reduced dirt and dust
- Smoothly-operating sash windows and doors.
- Extended window life
- Improved security
DRAUGHT SEALING AND WINDOW OVERHAUL
The gaps around a typical sash window can add up to the equivalent of a hole around 150 sq mm, or as much as 6 inches. Without effective and professional draught sealing, dust, dirt, the wind and external noises can all flood into your home. Similarly, your home’s heating can filter out through the hole, leaving you feeling uncomfortable, cold, and meaning that you waste money on your heating and fuel consumption.
As we’re carrying out a draught sealing strategy, we can also take the time to repair and damaged parts of your sash window. Whether it is the timber, the glazing, the locks or the associated ironmongery, we will be able to restore your windows and doors to their former glory.
As added insurance, our refurbishments all come with a 2-year guarantee. When you choose Kellys’ sash window restoration, you can be assured that you will receive only the very best in professional service. We offer our services across London, Reading and all across the M3/M4 corridor, and we never compromise on service and quality.
A DIVERSE RANGE OF GLAZING OPTIONS
If your current sash windows are single-glazed, cold and are the source of draughts and external noises, then you cannot afford to miss out on the professional service offered by our professional team. Depending on your main focus, we can offer a range of different glazing alternatives to ensure that you enjoy the very best results from your double-glazed sash windows.
- Reduced Heat Loss – In all of our double-glazed units, we now fit heat-reflective glass as standard.
- Safety And Security – We can fit laminated and reinforced glass for improved security against external threats.
- Soundproofing – If external noise is a problem that you are forced to deal with, we can help you. We have a range of acoustic glass, for use in either single or double-glazing applications.
- Fadeguard – If the position of your window is causing your furniture, fabrics or pictures to fade, then we can provide a solution. Our Fadeguard glass is a kind of laminate glass which excludes almost all ultra-violet rays.
- Specialist Glasses – We are also experienced in the installation of patterned or etched glass, as well as unique handmade glass, for use in listed buildings or upon request.